- About AUC
- OUR UNIVERSITY
- Mission and Vision
- Rector's Message
- General Information
- Location and Campus Map
- FACULTY OF FINE ARTS
- Plastic Arts
- Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
- Visual Communication Design
- Cartoon and Animation
- FACULTY STAFF
- FACULTY OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
- FACULTY OF POLITICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Faculty of Law
- HEALTH VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
- Management of Health Institutions
- Medical Documentation and Secretariat
- Elderly Care
- Operating Room Services
- Child Development
- First and Emergency Aid
- Health Tourism Management
- Medical Imaging Techniques
- Patient Care at Home
- Pharmacy Services
- FACULTY STAFF
- VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
- Institute of Graduate Studies and Research
- Academic Calendar
- Payment Information
- AUC Mail
- Guidance And Psychological Counseling And Career Planning Center
- Counseling Center
- STUDENT MAIL
- Student Affairs
- External Transfer
- Student Residence Permit
- Note Appeal Form
- Immigration Form
- Make-up Exam Application Form
- Student’s Request Form
- Request For Official Transcript
- Course Catalogue
- Prospective Students
At the port of entry into TRNC, submit your university acceptance or invitation document to the migration officer to get a student entry visa that is valid for 90 days.
After getting a student entry visa, you should complete your student registration procedures for the University.
After completing university registration, you should start with your student residence permit.
STUDENT PERMIT PROCEDURE
- 1. After getting a student entry visa, you should complete your student registration procedures for the University.
- 2. After completing university registration, you should start registering to the ONLINE IMMIGRATION SYSTEM at
a. For the first time registration, click the “New Registration” button and fill in the required information. After this, you can log in the system with the username and password sent by SMS or EMAIL.
b. For access with a username and password previously obtained, click “Login”.
- 3. After logging in to the system, you must follow and complete the steps described there.
- 4. Please do not forget to get a “Foreign Student Registration Number” in the immigration system, and please do not lose this number. You will need this number in all official transactions.
- 5. Follow the steps for getting a health report.
a. If you have a valid health report, click “I have a valid health report”
i. Please go to the District Hospital, in which the University is located.
ii. Get your health report certified, in that Hospital.
iii. Make your payment for “health report fee”, via the system.
b. If you do not have a valid health report, click “I do not have a valid health report”
i. Make your payment for “laboratory tests fee”, via the system.
ii. Get your lab tests performed in the Laboratory which the system provides its name and address.
- 6. According to the health report, make your payment for “immigration fee”, via the system.
- 7. If the system shows that the Student Permit is ready, you may get your permit document from the Registrar’s Office at the University.